The Yellow Laser
The yellow laser can help improve the serotonin and vitamin-D metabolism. Vitamin-D is our “sun vitamin”. Thus, the yellow laser is also called the “sun laser”. Serotonin is a hormone that is responsible for happiness. Low levels of serotonin can also lead to mental and psychological disorders. Therefore the yellow laser is very effective in relieving symptoms of depression. Vitamin-D is also important for bones, connective tissue, immune defense and can also help prevent infection. Vitamin D also plays an important role in our hormone system and general metabolism.
Yellow Laser Benefits:
- Helps with detoxification and relieves symptoms of depression.
- Can help improve the serotonin and vitamin D metabolism (important for bones, connecting tissue and immune defense).
- Also helps stimulate the strongest natural photosensitizer Hypericin (extract from St. John’s wort) and can be used for photodynamic cancer therapy.
- Helps stimulating Hypericin can also help viral infections and chronic bacterial infections.
- Can help reduce symptoms in chronic infections like Lyme Disease, Advanced Lyme Disease and Fatigue Syndromes.
- It also helps reduce symptoms of viral infections like Zoster Virus, Epstein-Barr Virus, Herpes Simplex Virus.
- Helps reduce symptoms of bacterial infections
- Can also help clients with panic attacks, depression and anxiety disorders
- Helps increase ATP production
- It also help reduce symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
- Can also have a positive influence on hormones and metabolism.
The Red Laser
The red laser helps activate ATP production, which then helps to increase energy levels. Intravenous Laser Therapy with the red laser can also help improve blood circulation, improve tissue damage regeneration, and increase cell activity. Red Laser IV Therapy also helps stimulate metabolism and help reduce cholesterol levels. Additionally it helps improve neuronal functions in the Central Nervous System, strengthen the immune system, calm nerves, and relaxes muscles.
Red Laser Benefits:
- Can help stimulate the immune system.
- Helps Activate macrophages
- It can also help stimulate ATP production increasing energy
- Helps release of cytokines and interferon.
- Can also help calm nerves and relax muscles
- Helps stimulate microcirculation
- It can also help increase metabolism
- Helps increase the amount of oxygen in blood
- Can also help regenerate damaged tissue structures
- Helps increase fat reduction and lowers cholesterol
- It can also help increase cell activity
- Has a coagulation-inhibiting effect and inhibits platelet aggregation.
- Can also help improve the deformability of erythrocytes.
- Helps increase blood viscosity and circulation
- It can also be used for photodynamic tumor therapy when administered with Chlorin E6 as a photosensitizer
The Green Laser
The green laser helps provide a strong anti-inflammatory effect. The green light is used therapeutically to help prevent infection, reduce inflammatory swellings (edema), decrease pain and inflammation related to swelling. Intravenous Laser Therapy with the green laser can also help protect against ulcers and infectious tumors.
Green Laser Benefits
- Leads to a steric conformation change of hemoglobin molecules and can help increase oxygen uptake
- Helps reduce lactic acid
- Can help stimulate muscle repair
- Helps Increase glucose metabolism
- Can help relieve pain caused by inflammation and swelling
- Helps improve circulation
- Can help improve functions of red blood cells and improve circulation
- Is absorbed by complex III of the mitochondrial respiratory chain and can help increase ATP production
- Dosage can be stimulated depending on the sodium-potassium ATP-ase on erythrocyte membranes.
The Blue Laser
The intravenous blue laser therapy helps stimulate our immune system and help promote wound healing significantly. It also helps produce strong anti-inflammatory effects, antibacterial effects, as well as positive influence on hormone harmonization. IV Therapy with the blue laser wavelength also helps improve cell perfusion, oxygen uptake and pain relief. It also helps produce anti-aging effects such as lengthening telomeres and increasing biogenesis of mitochondria. Blue laser intravenous blood irradiation can help increase immune function and stem cell production.
Blue Laser Benefits
- Can help stimulate complex I of the mitochondrial respiratory chain (NADH-dehydrogenase complex).
- Helps produce strong antibacterial effects by destroying microorganisms of all kinds in the blood (by absorption of bacterial porphyrins and by production of reactive oxygen species).
- Also can be used for photodynamic tumor therapy when administered with Curcumin as a photosensitizer.
- Can be used for antimicrobial photodynamic therapy (for bacterial, viral and parasitic diseases) in combination with Riboflavin as a photosensitizer.
- Helps improve oxygen uptake, pain relief, and cell perfusion.
- Also helps produce strong anti-inflammatory effects and strong antibacterial effects.
- Can also help improve production of Nitric Oxide which improving microcirculation and combats cardiovascular disease
- Helps increase immune function and stimulates stem cell production.
- Also helps accelerate wound healing
- Can help produce anti-aging effects such as lengthening telomeres and increasing biogenesis of mitochondria
- Also helps reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Helps reduce symptoms of Lyme Disease
The Infrared Laser
The Infrared Laser helps stimulate complex IV of the mitochondrial respiratory chain by specific absorption with a significant increase of ATP production. Intravenous blood irradiation with infrared laser light helps the low-level light to gain the maximum tissue penetration. But by using Infrared in combination with other laser colors, it can help produce significantly better results.
The UV Laser
Ultraviolet blood irradiation (UBI or UVB) is an intravenous laser therapy that helps provide a safe, non-toxic, low cost and drug-free method of therapy for most blood-borne pathogens and offers hope for people suffering from viral infections and related conditions. Intravenous Ultraviolet Laser Therapy is a procedure that exposes the blood to specific ultraviolet light to help enhance the body’s immune response and can also help the body to fight infections. It can also be used clinically as an immune modulating therapy and help reduce symptoms of psoriasis, lymph cancer, chronic infections, chronic fatigue, auto-immune diseases, and much more.
Pathogen Deactivation By The UV Laser:
- Pathogens are highly susceptible to UV light irradiation
- The antimicrobial effects of Ultraviolet light comes from increased production of toxic reactive oxygen species (ROS) which helps delay pathogen replication
- UV light exposure primarily promotes sub-lethal effect, which stops recitation and increases the pathogens susceptibility to immune defenses.
- Pathogen damage also permits the release of the pathogens antigens, which helps the immune system build highly specific antibodies to the specific pathogen strain
- Helps interrupt the Cell DNA sequence, also helps interrupt pathogen’s ability to bind, helping stop the pathogen’s ability to replicate.
Also known as photoluminescence, hemo-irradiation, photodynamic therapy, and oxidative phototherapy, it was first introduced in the 1930’s to help combat the polio virus. The therapy was then extensively used in the 1940’s and 1950’s to help with medical conditions including pneumonia, tuberculosis, and even cancer. The advent of antibiotics led to a decline in the use of Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation Therapy as a treatment option. Now, with the increasing incidence of antibiotic resistant infections and a desire for more natural therapies, ultraviolet blood irradiation therapy is being sought out more frequently and is a very useful oxidative therapy.
UV Laser Benefits
Experience has shown that Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation Therapy can help strengthen the immune system and can also help improve overall health. Ultraviolet blood irradiation helps stimulate the following therapeutic benefits:
- Helps increase oxygen absorption into body tissues
- Can help destroys fungal, viral, and bacterial growth
- Helps improve circulation and decreases platelet aggregation
- It can also help activate cortisone-like molecules, sterols, into vitamin D
- Helps improves circulation by dilating blood vessels
- Can help restore normal size and movement of fat elements
- Helps improves the body’s ability to detoxify and remove toxins
- It can also help stop replication fungal, viral, and bacterial pathogens
How Can I Get Intravenous Laser Therapy (IV Laser Therapy) Near Me?
Here At Wellness IV Infusion Therapy we offer clients our Intravenous Laser Blood Irradiation Therapy (ILBI) or Intravenous Laser Therapy (IV Laser Therapy). Our current Mobile services are in the South Florida tri-county area of Miami Dade County, Broward County, and Palm Beach County. Contact Wellness IV Infusion Therapy now! One of our medical professionals will come to you in the privacy of your home, office, or hotel room. There they can give you a private consultation and formulate an Intravenous Laser Therapy (IV Laser Therapy) treatment plan specifically tailored to meet your body’s needs! Don’t delay and schedule your IV Laser Therapy near me today!
With the great increase of people looking for natural therapies to help live a healthier lifestyle and increase their overall health and wellness. Along with the huge increase of people looking for natural therapies to combat symptoms of illness and diseases. Not to mention the people looking to avoid countless medications and invasive treatments with horrible side effects. Wellness IV Infusion Therapy stays on the cutting edge of Cellular Medicine offering our clients the most up-to-date natural therapies. Including Intravenous Laser Therapy (IV Laser Therapy) with all the available different color laser wavelengths to help our clients increase their overall health and wellness. If you or someone you know would benefit from our Laser Blood Irradiation Therapy (ILBI) or Intravenous Laser Therapy (IV Laser Therapy). Contact Wellness IV Infusion Therapy today