Our NAD+ Brain Boost IV Infusion is specifically formulated to boost your cognitive function, improve mental clarity, and increase mental focus. Our NAD+ Brain Boost IV Infusion also helps protect brain cells, boost energy levels, and combat fatigue. This miracle molecule helps stimulate mitochondrial function improving athletic endurance and increases metabolic functions. It also helps stimulate the production of dopamine, serotonin, and noradrenaline uplifting your mood and relieving symptoms from stress, anxiety, depression and PTSD. Our NAD+ Brain Boost IV Infusion is perfect for brainstorming sessions, boosting creativity, meeting deadlines with laser focus, and seizing the day. So if you’re working a tight deadline or studying for an important test or brainstorming in the office or want to get your creative juices flowing. Contact Wellness IV Infusion Therapytoday! Schedule your IV Infusion with one of our Licensed Medical Professionals.
What Is NAD+ (Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide)
1. NAD+ is a miracle molecule necessary for a wide range of biological processes (over 400) that support optimal health and its abundance decreases with age.
2. NAD+ contains the vitamin B3 molecule niacinamide
3. NAD+ has the niacinamide molecule link to an adenine molecule, then link to 2 ribose sugars
4. Important in transferring electrons that eventually make ATP (cellular energy)
5. Protecting and repairing DNA (PARP)
6. NAD+ helps remove toxins from the blood and helps increase blood flow circulation
7. Strengthening the immune system (improved cell signaling of Immune-CD38, CD157)
8. Anti-aging impact via increased tankyrase activity / longer telomeres
9. Stimulating production of dopamine, serotonin, and noradrenaline, thereby improving mood and brain function
10. Improving athletic endurance, combating fatigue, chronic stress, depression, anxiety, ptsd, etc
The mentioned services have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent or cure any disease. The content on this website is being provided for informational purposes only and is in no way medical advice. Always consult your physician before beginning any therapy or treatment program. All designations or references to treatments or therapies are for marketing purposes only and do not represent actual products.