BPC 157 (healing peptide)
Body Protection Compound 157 is an amino acid peptide that is present inside the human stomach and is isolated from human gastric juices. It has been shown to increase wound healing, including tendon, bone, and ligament damage. BPC 157 can also help protect organs, prevent ulcers of the stomach, and decrease pain in damaged areas of the body. It has also been found to have neuroprotective effects, including neurogenesis, and can help patients suffering from traumatic brain injury(TBI). This amazing peptide is also a cardioprotective that can help regulate blood pressure and offers tremendous potential for a vast array of cell repair.
Body Protecting Compound 157 Benefits:
- Lower intestinal damage like fistulas and inflammation
- Cure and heal stomach ulcers
- Improve wound healing
- Increase cellular regeneration
- Boost bone and joint healing
- Heal organ damage
- Reduce muscle wastage
- Promote growth and muscular development through angiogenesis
- Influence neurotransmitter activities and help reduce symptoms of mental health issues
- Lower and regulate blood pressure
- Reduce side-effects of high potassium levels
It is easy to see how BPC-157 can help people live a healthier lifestyle and also bounce back faster from injuries and surgeries. As well as being a neuroprotective and cardioprotective it can help people with family histories of cardiac problems and neurodegenerative diseases like dementia or Alzheimer’s. Being proactive can help prevent the onset of symptoms from cardiac and neurodegenerative diseases.
If you or someone you know could benefit from BPC 157 Mobile Peptide Therapy. Contact Wellness IV Infusion Therapy today and set up a consultation with one of our Licensed Medical Providers. Just click the Contact Us button below and fill out the contact form. Someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thymosin Alpha 1 (immune boosting peptide)
Thymosin Alpha-1 (TA1) is a peptide fragment, or a small part of a protein molecule. It is derived from a protein called prothymosin alpha. This peptide consists of a chain of 28 amino acids, these are the building blocks of protein. Thymosin Alpha 1 is recognized as an immune enhancing, immune modulating, and as an immune restoring agent. The human thymus gland is responsible for making Thymosin Alpha-1, and it naturally occurs in our body’s.
The thymus is where immune cells known as T cells first mature and then are released when prompted to do so by the TA1 peptide. Thymosin Alpha-1 plays a key role in overseeing the immune system’s T cells, which are crucial to your body’s immune response. The production and action of T cells within the body is very important to adaptive immunity. Thymosin Alpha-1 signals the thymus gland to release T cells as necessary, once released they can attack viruses and other markers of disease. TA1 can also help enhance the function of certain immune cells called white blood cells which play a pivotal role in the body’s defense process. Anyone with a compromised immune system or that is actively fighting off illness or disease can benefit from the TA1 peptide.
Thymosin Alpha-1 is naturally produced in the body, but everyone has different levels of TA1 peptide. Most people naturally produce less and less of the Thymosin Alpha-1 peptide as we age. This means that older adults and people who have chronic conditions or currently fighting illness or disease may benefit the most from Thymosin Alpha-1 therapy. Which signifies the importance of routine testing and TA1 Peptide Therapy.
Clinical Studies With Thymosin Alpha 1
Clinical studies have indicated that Thymosin Alpha-1 can help regulate immunity and inflammation related to systemic lupus erythematosus, psoriatic arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and other conditions. More recent clinical studies have shown that this peptide is effective in breast, colon, lung and other types of cancer, too. Last but not least, clinical studies have also shown it being used in the fight of numerous infections, such as human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), pseudomonas, and mold toxicity, as well as sepsis, and recently in severely ill coronavirus disease patients (COVID-19 patients).
If you or someone you know is interested in Thymosin Alpha 1 Peptide Therapy. Contact Wellness IV Infusion Therapy today and set up a consultation with one of our Licensed Medical Providers. Just click the Contact Us button below and fill out the contact form. Someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thymosin Beta 4 (regenerative peptide)
Thymosin Beta 4 (TB4) is a naturally occurring peptide made up of 43 amino acid proteins. TB4 has been found to play an vital role in the regeneration, protection, and remodeling of damaged or injured tissue. This is also typically found in both types of muscle in the human body. Our skeletal muscles which help us move and smooth muscles like those found in the heart.
When tissue damage occurs, TB4 is upregulated. Thymosin Beta 4 is then released in the body to help people heal from traumas. In the process of healing from injury, TB4 can also help to reduce the amount of scar tissue from an injury and improve flexibility after an injury. It also has potent anti-inflammatory properties. TB4 is not a growth factor; instead, it is a major actin-regulating peptide.
Thymosin Beta 4 relies on the ability to stimulate cell-building proteins such as actin and myosin. Which are proteins that form the contractile filaments of muscle cells and are also involved in the metabolism and motion of many other types of cells. Upregulation of actin allows Thymosin Beta 4 to promote healing, cell growth, cell migration, and cell proliferation. This not only helps create new blood vessel pathways but also increases the good type of inflammation that is directly correlated with faster wound healing.
Thymosin Beta 4 Benefits
- Calm muscle spasms
- Improve muscle tone
- Increase the exchange of substances between cells
- Encourage tissue repair
- Help maintain flexibility
- Reduce inflammation of tissue in joints
- Increase the growth of new blood cells in tissue
- Increase endurance and strength
- Prevent the formation of adhesions of scar tissue in fibrous bands of muscles, tendons, and ligaments
Thymosin Beta 4 is frequently used in chronic injuries where healing is not taking place and for acute injuries or wounds that would heal slower without the help of TB4. This peptide is also recommended for injuries, surgical repair and recovery, in patients that are professional athletes. It is also recommended for older athletes that accumulated injuries over their lifetime.
If you or someone you know is interested in Thymosin Beta 4 Peptide Therapy. Contact Wellness IV Infusion Therapy today and set up a consultation with one of our Licensed Medical Providers. Just click the Contact Us button below and fill out the contact form. Someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Epitalon (fountain of youth peptide)
Epitalon’s primary role is to increase the natural production of telomerase, a natural enzyme that helps cells reproduce telomeres, which are the protective parts of our DNA. This allows our DNA to replicate so the body can grow new cells and rejuvenate old cells. Most younger people produce a large amount of telomerase and have longer telomeres. Longer telomere strands signify better cell health and better cell replication.
However, as people age, the production of telomerase falls and consequently cell replication and cell health decline. This is the main reason that people age. Epitalon plays a role in regulating things like metabolism, increasing the sensitivity of hypothalamus and increasing natural hormonal influences. This peptide is also responsible for normalizing the function of the anterior pituitary, regulating the levels of gonadotropins and melatonin in the body. The benefits from Epitalon’s effects on telomerase production are unique and far-reaching and include the benefits listed below.
Benefits of Epitalon Include:
- Helps increase human lifespan by lengthening telomeres in human cells
- Can help prevent the effects of Free radicals
- Helps promotes Deeper Sleep
- Can help delay and prevent age-related diseases such as cancer, heart disease, and dementia
- Can also act as an antioxidant by reducing lipid oxidation and Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) along with normalizing T cell function.
- Helps improve our skin’s health and overall appearance
- Can also help with the healing of injured or deteriorating muscle cells
- Helps restore and normalize melatonin levels in older patients who have lost some pineal function due to aging
- Can also help increases resistance to emotional stress
Epitalon offers many benefits that can help combat the signs and symptoms of aging. It can also help with mood, and act as an antioxidant in the body. It is not hard to see the importance of telomerase production and telomere rejuvenation in fighting the signs and symptoms of aging. Epitalon has the ability to help increase the production of telomerase which in turn can help strengthen and lengthen telomeres. This is how we can help our body’s decrease the aging process and extend human longevity.
If you or someone you know is interested in Epitalon Peptide Therapy. Contact Wellness IV Infusion Therapy today and set up a consultation with one of our Licensed Medical Providers. Just click the Contact Us button below and fill out the contact form. Someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Ipamorelin & CJC 1295 (muscle building & growth hormone peptides)
Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 is a combination of 2 peptides that work together. CJC 1295 is a Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) that stimulates one side of the pituitary gland. It does this in order to help produce growth hormone in the body. Ipamorelin mimics the Ghrelin and binds to the Ghrelin receptor in the pituitary gland in the brain. Ipamorelin also acts on the pituitary gland in order to produce growth hormone in the body. Ghrelin is also responsible for initiating the breakdown of fat for use as energy as well as preventing the breakdown of muscles. Ipamorelin is associated with improved cognitive skills, enhanced memory, pain relief, and internal body temperature regulation along with growth and muscle development.
The Peptide Ipamorelin has a very short half life of about 2 hrs and is cleared from the body quickly. CJC 1295 works by increasing insulin-like growth factor and protein synthesis levels. This process enables our muscle tissue to grow, which helps increase muscle mass and muscle function. The Peptide CJC 1295 has a much longer half life and remains active in the human body for 6-8 days. CJC 1295 has also been discovered to have performance-enhancing effects that appeal to marathon runners and professional athletes. Levels of these peptides and other important hormones like testosterone significantly decrease as we age more and more. That’s why it is extremely important to have routine testing and Hormone & Peptide Optimization Therapy.
Ipamorelin & CJC 1295 Benefits Include:
- Helps increase bone density: As we get older, our bones can become brittle, that is also why injuries become more common.
- Can help increase in muscle mass
- Helps strengthen the cardiovascular system: More muscle mass, equals higher metabolism, which equals less body fat
- Can help increase our ability to burn fat: With an increase in muscle mass allows the body’s resting metabolic rate to be boosted leading to more calories burned throughout the day.
- Helps increase sex drive: Sex is huge. Not being able to perform sexually can really take a toll on our mental health and well being.
- Can help improve recovery and repair from injuries: Being on a proper Peptide & Hormone Optimization Therapy program leads to an overall improved state of well-being. This adheres to recovery time (soreness) and acute musculoskeletal injuries as well.
- Helps strengthen our Immune System: In today’s world a strong immune system is a tremendous benefit when you are trying to attain optimal health.
- Can help improve cognition and memory function: It is an improved overall benefit to the mind & body, this includes improved focus, feeling mental clarity and sharpness throughout the day.
- Helps improve Insulin Sensitivity: CJC 1295 and Ipamorelin can help improve insulin sensitivity thus reducing the body’s triglycerides. High blood sugars are reduced which helps your body burn more fat.
It’s not hard to see how this amazing Peptide Duo can help you achieve your goals. If you or someone you know is interested in Ipamorelin & CJC 1295 Peptide Optimization Therapy. Contact Wellness IV Infusion Therapy today and set up a consultation with one of our Licensed Medical Providers. Just click the Contact Us button below and fill out the contact form. Someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Tesamorelin (weight loss/fat burning peptide)
Tesamorelin is a peptide consisting of all 44 amino acids of human Growth-Hormone-Releasing-Hormone. It helps stimulate the synthesis and release of endogenous Growth Hormone and can increase levels of insulin like growth factor (IGF1). As many of us age, weight loss, especially in the abdomen area, becomes harder and harder to get rid of. This peptide can help you reveal that flat stomach you’ve been working so hard for. If you’re one of the many people who eats well, works out often and goes through all the motions to live a healthier lifestyle. But can use some extra help or still struggles with abdominal fat.
Tesamorelin may be just the solution for you. This peptide has been studied extensively and is a synthetic peptide of a growth-hormone-releasing-hormone (GHRH) that aids in weight loss. Tesamorelin Peptide Therapy stimulates the pituitary gland, which then releases the Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) which helps reduce visceral fat found in and around the abdomen area.
Tesamorelin Peptide Therapy Benefits
- Helps increase of natural human growth hormone production
- Also helps increase of IGF-1 and IGFBP-3
- Can help with the reduction of triglycerides
- Helps increase of protein synthesis
- Can also help decrease visceral adipose tissue
- Helps improve cognition of adults over the age of 60
- Can help reduce c-reactive protein
- Also helps decrease of abdominal fat
It’s very easy to see how this amazing Tesamorelin Peptide can help you achieve your goals. If you or someone you know is interested in Tesamorelin Peptide Optimization Therapy. Contact Wellness IV Infusion Therapy today and set up a consultation with one of our Licensed Medical Providers. Just click the Contact Us button below and fill out the contact form. Someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Semaglutide (weight loss/weight control peptide)
Semaglutide is an injectable weight loss peptide that works on the appetite receptors in the brain to reduce food cravings and feelings of hunger. The injection imitates Glucagon-Like-Peptide-1 (GLP1) a naturally occurring hormone in your body, which is released after you eat and indicates to your brain that you are full. These peptides also work to slow down the emptying of your stomach, which leads to feelings of your stomach being full for longer.
This can help clients reduce their caloric intake, which can help patients achieve weight loss, with a healthy diet and regular exercise. Semaglutide can also help patients with obesity significantly reduce their body weight and improve their health. This amazing peptide can also help people with Type 2 Diabetes control their blood glucose levels.
Benefits of Semaglutide Peptide Therapy
- Helps decrease in Body Fat
- Also helps decrease overall body weight
- Helps Suppress Appetite
- Can help improved blood sugar regulation
- Also helps control insulin levels
- Can help reduce food cravings
- Can also help improve Sleep Patterns
It’s very easy to see how Semaglutide Peptide Therapy can help you achieve your weight loss goals. If you or someone you know is interested in Semaglutide Peptide Therapy. Contact Wellness IV Infusion Therapy today and set up a consultation with one of our Licensed Medical Providers. Just click the Contact Us button below and fill out the contact form. Someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible.